Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ray Ray

Today is a good day and as it comes to end in many parts of the world it has been concluded already in other parts. Today is one of those special days, a Bday, of a good friend. The only thing about it, is that he announces is birthday lie 4 months in advance so we have no choice but to remember what 07 June brings each year. Now don’t get me wrong, this guy is one of my best friends. He recently wrote an article on what a friend is to him and I am honored to be a part of his life in that manor. He too is a man that has driven half across the US to see a friend back from Iraq for just 16 hours. He as driven miles to carry someone or some things just because someone asked. He is perhaps one of the best leaders our military has ever seen. The Army has no idea what they are going to be missing, but perhaps they do because they continue to badger him to stay. But I respect his decision to start a new chapter in his life; in so many areas. God, friendship, career, family and even his dog. I love pushing his buttons becaue they kid has made my cry from laughing so hard when he goes on his rants on his soap box. Kill'n me. Now I am the farthest thing from gay but I love this guy like a brother. I always know I can count on him for anything from advice to money. He is a dude that I look up to on so many levels and it is a good thing that I got him beat in the looks. I mean I can’t blame him because he is half Mexican and half Czech. That is why we called him Chex-Mex…face it…he is a mutt. But the kind of mutt that everyone wants to take home from the pound. Happy birthday my third world country brother! Love you man!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Ray sounds like a great friend, you are blessed to know eachother!

18:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home