Friday, May 12, 2006

A Blurr

Well I am starting the final and probably largest leg of my journey today. I started in Germany and from here flew to Radford where I walked into people's homes with strawberry creame slushes and cups of coffee. I spoke to some nursing students and played some ball with the old summer fun gang; even planted some bushes with the dj. I then went to Georgia where i jumped out planes...ummm....yeah, and then picked up my car in Hotlanta and started the journey across North America. Stopping in Knoxville for a little bit of Jersey, on to Richmond KY for my little sissi, followed by dinner and brew at the Motor Speed way. Proceeded by a walk through the Windy City and lunch in Rochester MN. Continued by solving a murder, or having dinner in Fargo and another doughnut for lunch in Bismark. Spent a week at the place I find peace and solitude in Camp. The went to Turner Montana with mom and dad a brief stop off at home in Glasgow and back to Turner. I now leave this am to drive through Canada and the Yukon. There are many stories to tell of this journey and those will come out in a mini series perhaps. Maybe Enigma can produce it. Love you all, miss you all and will see you soon.
pH

4 Comments:

Blogger Enigma Productions Photography said...

You sweet bitch

20:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good times with you at camp. i'm still finding cameron's scavenger hunt clues around! save journey to AK. hopefully rachel and i will see you there in september. remember God is amazing and in complete control of everything.
laura

22:04  
Blogger E-A said...

You're living a life that people DREAM about. I hope you are taking every opportunity to enjoy ever moment, even the moments that are hard and scary and frustrating; you're awesome. Keep going. Fight boldly. Live galantly. Love fully.

05:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meow,

"The Danger"

06:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home