Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Journey


I guess at times we just don't know how much people appreciate your presence. Whether it is something special, annoying, irritating or what have you. People still tend to smile when they see you. You do however see that it is a genuine gesture and not a fake one. I just recently spent the past few days in my home town. I haven't been there for 5 years and as I walked through the church doors, school cafeteria, and seperate business to see old yet so familar faces, I was greeted with open arms...firm shakes....and a warmfelt smile! It says something to know that each of those people cared and wanted to know what was going on, where I was headed and what continues to drive me. They each prayed, laughed, spoke, and even shared old memories that continue to hold strong today. I missed them all, and at times didn't know it. I hope that never happens again. I will carry those faces with me...the good...and the bad.
pH

1 Comments:

Blogger Enigma Productions Photography said...

Strong enough for a man but pH balanced for women.

14:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home