Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Meanings




You have to be looking for something to back the title here. I myself am not entirely sure what to make of it. On one side you have drinking fountains which at the right moment can be the most refreshing things in site. On the other, a conglamorate of signs and lights that can represent satisfaction or perhaps confusion and frustration. I don't know. What about you? What do you think? I recently had an argument about lemonade vs water. Personally lemonade is my favorite but water tends to quench that need...not sure why that is. Something about 80% of something. Anyway, I really am making it obvious that I have no idea what to write about. Maybe the words are ruining the pictures. What the... Anyway, I am going to write about what Dr. Pegg had to say and then I am going to write some about what is going on. Check them out. Oh yeah, interested in some good listening...check out the kershel record...will blow your mind.
pH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home