Sunday, June 04, 2006

Battle of the Bulge

I think it is only fair that I share this with everyone. Many have heard about, many still spit milk through their nose when they remember it...but those that were there, saw it and nearly fell over from laughter and possibly fear need to be reminded. Just today I was trying to track down some old pictures and ran across it and knew it was time for picture to be published. This happened when I was on leave from Iraq the first time. My boys Mike and Ray came into town to do some 4wheel'n. The problem was the day before I was working outside and didn't wear sunscreen. I mean I was in Iraq, I am not going to get burned...that was my first mistake. I got burned. And when I say burned...I mean swoll up. See, when I was wearing the helmet while tearing through the mountains I had no idea what was developing underneathe. We stopped at a river to debate whether or not we were going to cross it and I slip, rather pull the helmet off. And my boys nearly fall over they are laughing so hard. So I snap a picture of myself so I can see what has their attention and this is what was unvailed. Enjoy my friends.





3 Comments:

Blogger Enigma Productions Photography said...

BABBYRRUUUTTHHHHHHHHh ahahaha Chunk like babyruth

20:02  
Blogger Jeremy said...

yes!!!! a GOONIES RESET!!!!!!

and then you showed up at my house with that melon and made up some story that i no longer remember.

Q-Bert

23:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's too bad about your head.

02:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home